Saturday, January 3, 2009

Update on Crocheting

So as you all know I have self taught myself the ways of crocheting, lol. It has been YEARS since I crochet. Well I did my "scarf" lol and then my next attempt was to do a washcloth. Well I was getting really frustrated and overwhelmed with it. I undid it like a gazillion times and watched a ton of Youtube videos but I was just confusing myself even more!! So on New Years Eve Misha came over to spend the Holiday with us. She was telling me how her mom tried to teach her how to crochet and what not. Well anyways she helped me out!! I finished that damn(sorry about the language) washcloth in like one day!! So here is my master piece washcloth, lol.



2 comments:

Julie said...

YAY!! Way to go Jackie!! Nice job girl!

Christina said...

Great! I bet if you used thick yarn it could do the same thing for a pot holder too!