Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jan 3rd

So today was just a laid back family day! It was beautiful outside as well, got to the 80's. I ran to the post office to send out my late Christmas presents and there was a LINE there, lol. I guess everyone else was sending their late gifts today as well. We went to the dollar store as well to get me some containers to organize my scraproom. CJ looked SOO cute today.
His Great Uncle Jackie and Aunt Vickie got him these overalls. I put them on him and OMG did he look incredibly handsome, lol. Then we got Chucks hat on him and ya he was our little country boy. He had fun playing with the hat.
This was just another day of being lazy and having some fun. If you are wondering if I ever got my scraproom cleaned the answer is no. I was going to do it but then my husband wanted to me to play WoW with him. He leaves tomorrow for a month :(

No comments: