Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jan 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th

Alright!! SOOOO I have been bad!! I know, I know I have not kept up with this on a daily basis like I was before. It just kind of is discouraging when you don't even know if anyone looks at it lol. SoOoOo enough of my whining. Here is what has happened the last couple of days!



Jan 15th:



Was a pretty busy crazy day. I was watching the little girl, I watch her Mon- Thurs., but ya I was watching her all day!! There wasn't much going on besides me trying not to pull my hair out of my head, lol. I got my package from ScrapSimply!! I was SUPER excited that I got my scrappin goodies, woohoo. I still have no played with them yet!! I paid all of the bills too!! Yahoo, isn't bill paying like the best thing ever invented? Umm, no! I hate watching our money just disappear so quickly in one day, lol. So anyways I was SUPER tired and LAZY to try and figure out what to make for dinner, plus didn't help that I forgot to put meat down. SOOO I decided to make some top Ramon, healthy and nutritious, lol for dinner. This was CJs first time ever eating. He had so much fun sucking up the noodles. It was to cute! Here is the picture from that day.

















Jan 16th:


Thank GOODNESS it was Friday!! I did not have to watch the little girl today until later that evening :( CJ and I took advantage of the day and we went SHOPPING!! OMG I bought so much BUT I thought I deserved it for the week that I was having, lol. Cj and I went ALL over town. We hit up Michael's, Hobby Lobby and Joann's!! He was exhausted by the time we got home. I got some picture frames, paper and yarn at Michael's. At Hobby Lobby I picked up 3 clearance books (2crocheting and 1sewing), magazine and felt ribbon that was on clearance as well. We went to Joann's because they had some fabric on sale for 50% off but I didn't find anything that I liked so I think we left there empty handed which is ok!! When I got home and went on Joann's website I saw that they had sewing patterns for 99cents!! OMG I was sooooo Mad because I thought it was the 17th! The 17th was the last day for the 99cent patterns. Anyways when I realized it was only the 16th I was super happy!! So the little girl got her at like 7pm and both of the kids did pretty well for me. Here is CJ with my yarn that I bought at Michael's.







Jan 17th:




So I was SUPER happy that it was the 17th BECAUSE I was going to go get my 99cent sewing pattern at Joann's!! So the little girl stayed over night because her parents were going out to drink. They were going to pick her up at 10am, which is fine. She did well and slept through the night for me which was AWESOME!! Well I was FURIOUS when it was 11:30 and I couldn't get a hold of either of the parents. There wasn't much that I could do but just wait. I was talking to my friend Stephanie to try to cool down, lol. I was going to La Cantera Mall to meet up with some moms on cafemom and so was she. So we decided to meet up at my place, head over to Red Robbins (YUMMY) and then go to La Cantera. Well the ONLY problem that I had was that I still had the little girl with me. Well her dad FINALLY got her at 12:30!! He said he had 3 alarms set and did not wake up to any. I called and text him I don't know how many times. I was so ANGRY, him being that late messed up all of my errands that I needed to get done for the day. I didn't get to go to the bank like I had needed to so that has to wait til Tuesday because they are closed on Monday. Anyway Stephanie and I went to La Cantera and so no one there. So I let CJ play in the play area and he had a blast going down the slides!! So we left La Cantera and headed over to Michael's. I got more paper and 3 more picture frames for 4.99 a piece. Then I went to Joann's to get me 99cent sewing pattern and didn't get any fabric, lol. It was also my little sisters 13th bday so I picked up some yarn so I could make her a scarf. I went to Wal- Mart and I got my Sewing machine!! So this day ended up being really awesome. Here is my sewing machine.



Jan 18th:


As for today? Its been a chill day for CJ and I. He got up at 7:45am and I was not to pleased with that but oh well. I did the dishes, made breakfast, folded some of the laundry that I have to do and took a nap. So my picture for the day is my son walking around in my shoes!! He looks SOOOOOO cute in them! He actually wears them better then me!!!

So now I will do my best to try and do this daily. Hope you had a good weekend!!





1 comment:

Christina said...

I look! I really enjoy looking to see what everyone things is worthy of a photo!