Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Creations for the day!






So like I said on my 365 today was a day all about me. Here is what I got done today.












So I put this 2009 Calendar together. Its Creat-A-Calendar from Stampin Up! I bought it at the end of last year and I am just now making it 3months into the new year, go figure, lol. Oh ya if you all want to buy some stampin up check out http://www.craftyjones.stampinup.net/ I wont be upset if you purchase anything, lol.







Here is my two page Layout that I did. I am VERY Happy with how it turned out! I spent a long time doing these two layout but I think it was worth the time! I love how it came out!





I did this card for Mrs. Dees card sketch challenge. I had fun making it too!! I made those flowers!!! THey are SUPER easy to make!! All that paper that you see there is all Stampin Up!! Same with the ink!

Here is that FAMOUS scarf that I was working hard to finish all week. I finally FINISHED it tonight!! YES!! I LOVE the way it came out. I dont want to give it to my sister but I gotta because that is her bday gift lol. So this is what I did all day long. Hope you like it!















1 comment:

Sprytebyrd said...

Love everything!! Dont' forget to mention that if anyone places an order on your Stampin' Up! website, they'll recieve a FREE catalog! :o)
Happy Stamping!