Thursday, December 20, 2012

Rejoice!!

Wow is all I can say!! Thank you everyone for keeping me in your prayers. I can not explain how grateful I am to have all of you in my live and how much of a blessing you all are to me. Today I had my oncology appointment and we were told the results of the MRI of my brain. As many of you know that my results showed that there was nothing on my brain!! Talk about a weight lifted off our shoulders! Oh gosh it is WONDERFUL news!! I am SOOOOOO very happy that there is nothing on my brain!! It was and still is good news.

My Oncologist has brought us hope. It is very nice. Now I have to get a MRI of my spine/lumbar to see if there is cancer on my bones. Please lets pray that it is not there! My surgery is still scheduled for next Friday the 28th. I had my MRI for my spine scheduled on the 27th BUT I just got that changed to tomorrow!! Woohoo! Thank you insurance for approving so quickly and for me checking!!

Please continue to pray. Prayer is amazing and the Lord is hearing our prayers. God is good and is in control!! Thank you everyone for all the prayers and positive thoughts. Love you all. (Yes, short and sweet and good news.)

No comments: