Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A little bit of Happiness

I know that all of my posts haven't been the best of news and I don't want you all to think that all my blog is going to have is negativity. That is not the case. I know my mental isn't the best and we haven't received the best news. What can you do about it? take it in stride, stay positive and keep moving forward! I have a positive outlook and I believe. So I want to share some happiness with you and let you all know that I have been able to smile and laugh through this hard time in my life.

First off I want to mention that I am so blessed to have an enormous amount of people behind me. People I have NEVER met in my life but only know through the internet are cheering me on and love me to pieces. So many people are praying for me and sending positive vibes/energy my way. I can not tell you all how thankful I am to have all of you. I do not know how to put into words how much everything you all are doing means to me. I feel like I have a huge hug embracing me every single day. I get so teary eyed because of all of the support I have. Thank you all so very much you all mean the world to me. My family...omg.....I don't even know where to start....this has made us soooo much more close than ever.....we have strength we never knew we had and we KNOW that we will make it through this.

Okay so enough of my sappiness let me share some happiness with you all. Yes this is going to be picture overload!

Ok so here we go.....Dec 15th is the day my friends and I celebrated my 29th birthday. Michael and Heather S put it all together and it was perfect. Monica, Jason, Alex, Heather F, Sallie, Josh, Michael and I we all went out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant called El Charro and it was good. Before that Michael, Josh and I walked the super mall to kill some time and I saw Rainbow Brights Horse! So cuddly, soft and brought memories back! Oh and I added my hair process lol! I felt BEAUTIFUL that day and that is pretty rare for me to feel but I did.

So after dinner we headed of to Heather S and her Hubby Mike's house to let the celebration continue of course! She had balloons up and some munchies and wine. We played some board games which is always fun....at least to me anyways! We played apples to apples (I need to get this game!) and we TRIED to play cranium but that ended real quick. So we did dance revolution or something like that on the kinect. It was fun!! Yes I did make a fool out of myself with my NON dancing skills and of course Heather beat me with all her years of dance! Nonetheless it was so much fun!!

We had wine and I tried a new kind and it was super yummy. Looks like it'll be a long time before I can enjoy another glass but I can wait! That night was so perfect. We had so many laughs. I seriously laughed til my abs hurt and OMG I can't remember when I laugh so much and that hard. It was so very fun and amazing.

Oh did I mention that I got a ICE CREAM cake from DQ?!?!?! Well I did! It was AMAZINGLY GOOD!! I love ice cream cake from dairy queen! I munched and drank a few glasses of wine. I am VERY new to wine drinking but I do like to find other sweet wines to give a try to add to my love of moscato! I think the wine I tried that night was called Sweet Red and it was yummy goodness!! I think i have 3 or 4 glasses before I had to stop myself lol. I didn't want to get super drunk or anything.

So these next couple of collages that you see here are just photos I took with my phone from my party. I want to say that everyone had a great time and I hope that they did. There was tons of laughs that is for sure. It was really nice being around so many people who care and love me!

Oh and during the night I left my phone on the game table to go to the bathroom and get another glass of wine and Heather got a hold of my phone! You will see her with the faces she made. Oh and she made one of her pictures my phone background photo. Oh Heather the photo is still the background of my phone. It makes me laugh every time I see it.







So another cool thing too about this night is you see that breast cancer ribbon ornament on the Christmas Tree? Well Heather and her Husband Mike do not know how they got that ornament. It was just there just like the bracelet she gave to me. It is very crazy and cool and I just cant think of all the words but I think it is amazingly awesome!




So another thing that we did was we went Geocaching (I hope I spelled that right). I have heard of it and I have wanted to do it with the boys. If you don't know what it is it is like treasure hunting. There is a site where they log in the geos and you follow and find with a gps app on your phone. It sounds awesome. There was one very close to Heather's house so we went! It was pretty neat. This one was a log of who all went and found it. We wrote 12/15/12-Jackie's bday Holla! lol. I want to go find more now! It was fun!


So here are all the gifts that I have received! I got a Keurig!! Woot woot! I have wanted one FOREVER and I FINALLY have one. So I got the Keurig Machine from Michael and Josh, The Carousel and pretty ceramic coffee cup from Heather and her Hubster, I got the my coffee k cup and so vue cups from Alex and Heather F, I got a sweat set from Sallie and I need to add another photo. Grrr....I swear I took the photo but I cant seem to find it. But from Monica I received a SUPER soft blanket that is red and says love all over it with Hearts between each Love, 2 skeins of SUPER SOFT yarn, a bag of Ghiradrelli chocolates, and some spa bath and face stuff! This was all from my party I had on Saturday. My mom, dad, and sisters got me that nice soft and fluffy Black jacket! Michael's aunt got me that beautiful pink scarf that I wear everyday, my cousin made me that Breast Cancer blanket. Michael got me my green leather planner with the matching journal and this has helped me keep track of my appointments. I also was nominated and received a lucky elephant bracelet! I purchased those rose flowers and they have breast cancer ribbons hanging from them! I also want to mention that a group of my crochet ladies also send me gifts as well!! I was very surprised and just overjoyed! Love you ladies!


Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee there has been happiness through all this mess!!! I love you all and I love everything you all are doing for me! Mom, Dad, Brother, Sisters, Michael- Thank you for being my rocks!! Family and Friends all over THANK you for lifting me up and helping me smile through this rough time! We WILL make it through this!! I will do EVERYTHING I can in my power!!

I love you all!! Thank you!

No comments: