Saturday, December 6, 2008

Finally the End!!

So my husband is FINALLY home from being overseas!! It was a very exciting and long day when he arrived. Let me tell you it was FREEZING on that Virgina Beach Pier but it was well worth the wait!!! I dont even know where to start with the whole homecoming thing. Lets just say it was AMAZING!!! I am happy and glad that my hubby is home. Here are the pictures and I hope they will tell you the story of the day he came home to us!!
<~~ Waiting for daddy!
Daddy's Ship
First time seeing his son in 4 months.
Me and My love!
Our Kiss!
I hope you enjoyed the pictures!!

3 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh, I'm so glad he's home!! Looks great in his uniform (I love military uniforms!) Have fun! ;)

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

awwwwwwwwww i've been there lol
it's actually... for some odd reason... a hell of alot colder there than the rest of the cities hahahaa it's wierd.

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

lol i thought i told you about the SH... i'm so ditzy sometimes lol