Monday, December 22, 2008

Where has the time gone?

So its like a couple days before Christmas and I so cant believe how quickly time has passed. I am ALMOST done with all of my Christmas presents that I am making, then I need to send them out, lol. So ya the people I am making these for are going to get a late X-mas gift along with my late X-mas cards, lol. I know I am horrible lol. It just hasn't felt like Christmas to me and I have no clue why. So I really cant put a picture on here of the gift I have been making for Lizzie because she drops in here once in awhile....Hi Lizzie, lol. So here is the Christmas Photos that I took that I will be sending out to family!
So I did a challenge for paper craft junkies on Cafemom. It was a Christmas LO that I did. It was so fun and cute. I believe that its a pencil lines sketch but I am not to sure. Here is the picture of what my layout looks like.
so forgive me but for some reason it loaded up sideways and that is not how it was when I was loading it, weird. Anyways I do love how it came out I need to do another one but I dont have any more xmas photos from last year lol. Oh here is a Christmas Star/ Snowflake that I make.
I also did Mrs. Dee's card sketch challenge for the month. I loved the way it came out too!!! BUT Mr. CJ messed it all up :(  while I was in my scrap room he tore up the card :( Here is a picture of the card before CJ got a hold of it, lol. I am just in a picture mood tonight, I just want to share pictures with you all, lol. So I am going to show you a picture of our Charley Brown Looking Christmas tree, lol. We dont have many decorations but we made with what we have. Soon or hopefully eventually we will have more decorations for the holidays.
Oh and here are a couple of pictures that I took Saturday night when we went to take my friend and her hubby out for dinner. We went to Texas Roadhouse and it was SUPER yummy!!
So I think I am done yapping for tonight!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday and is safe!! Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

Hey, LOVE the card!!! And everything else you made! And the family photos are adorable!! Merry Christmas!

Stacy said...

SWEET pictures! What a lovely family! I love the card too.
Merry Christmas