Monday, December 15, 2008

Hiya!!

So now that I am finally caught up I have been able to look at my other friend's blog pages. I stumbled across this on Callie's page!! What a sweet heart she is. Now I dont have very many blogging buddies on here, sad to say, lol. I will try my best to fulfill what I need to do. Sorry if you get this twice, that just means you are super de duper awesome!!



This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time, and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming; and these kind bloggers, aim to find friends and to be friends. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please, give more attention to these writers!Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more, and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.

1~ Lizzie is super AWESOME!! She is so freaking out going and OMG her scrap pages and crafty things that she does are AMAZING!! One of these days I will think what I do is just as amazing as hers!!

2~ Dee is the sweetest person anyone could meet! She is also an amazing upline for SU! She has helped me out tons of times with my endless questions about things. She also does amazing cards and has awesome card sketch challenges!!

3~ LaLa is very creative and sweet. She is always making the cutest little things ever. I wonder where she gets her ideas from? She does amazing work as well!!

4~ Callie
of course!! She is soooo sweet and a very strong person!! He is soo outgoing, I love it!! She too makes amazing cards!!

5~ C
is a wonderful lady!! She is also very talented and of course is an RN!! She still finds ways to get crafty!!



That is all I have. I know I didnt get to 8 hopefully my next go around I will have more bloggin ladies.

Well 2 more days and I will be older, lol. It will be my birthday, Yay!! Well I hope everyone is ready for Christmas!! We are going to ahve a small Christmas this year, since we had ours in NC. Well I hope all is well!!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Awwww, how so very sweet of you!! :) :)Thank you.