Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I just wanted to take a moment and say "Happy Thanksgiving to all you and your family!" I hope this day is special to you all and that you all take the time to reflect what you all are thankful for. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Holiday. I would just like to take a minute to share with you all what I am Thankful for.

I would like to say that I am very Thankful to have my husband in my life. Without him by my side I wouldn't be the person that I am today. He has made me a better person and has brought light into my life when I thought that I would never be happy. He has provided our family with everything we could ever ask for and so much more. I am also Thankful for him being in the United States Navy serving and protecting the US. He is a wonderful husband, father, son and man all around. I couldn't imagine my life without him. I will miss him though this Thanksgiving for he is still deployed right now. He is on his way home though but he is in our hearts on this Thanksgiving day.

I am also Thankful for our child, CJ. He is light and joy of our lives. He can ALWAYS bring a smile to your face even when you are upset with him. He is the light of my life as well. He has brought so much happiness to everyone lives he has enter. He is the best son I could have ever hoped for.

I am Thankful for my Family, they have always been there and supported me in everything and anything that I have done. They have stood behind me and taken my side. They have given me words of encouragement when I thought there was nothing left. Without them there through out my life I wouldn't be as strong as I am. My parents have taught me how to be a good parent and have showed me a way to raise my son. My family is everything to me. I do miss them tremdously and I do wish I lived down the street from them. There is not a day that doesn't go by that I dont think of my family. They have helped me become the women that I am today.

I am also very fortunate and Thankful to have AWESOME in-laws and family from my husbands side. From day one when they meet me I was welcomed as if I had always been apart of their family. My inlaws are the best that any daughter in law could have ever wanted or asked for in inlaws. They have helped us in so many ways and have been there for my husband. With out them in my husbands life he wouldn't have been the man that he is today. They are wonderful people and I am so very blessed to have them in my life.

I would also like to add that I am Thankful for the friends that I have made who have made and impact in my life, you know who you are. You all are the best and have helped me in ways you never knew. I will miss the people that I have become friends with when I leave Texas but I do hope that we continue to talk and our friendship grow.

These are just a few things that I am Thankful for. If you would like to share what you are Thankful for I would love to hear it!! Thank you all of taking the time to read my blog. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: