Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A little Crafty!!

So I made it to the next round of the Bad Girls Kit Top Design academy!! I must say that I was very very very surprised that I made it to round 2. There are SOOO many talented ladies out there and their pages are, OMG, to die for beautiful!! So this class was to mix and match pattern paper using th colors from the picture. Let me tell you I was so scared to do this because this is diffenetly stepping out of my box!! Here is what I came up with! This first picture is the one that I submitted for the TD challenge. I like the way it came out. Of course I am out of my comfort zone so I dont know if this is something I will do but who know I may continue to use this technique! Of course I always have to do two pages of the same so of course I did a second page like this. With the second page you can see more of where my color choices came from.

I also did a daily challenge off of cafe mom. I like the way the pages came out. Of course CJ was being a punk that day so when I did my second page ya it didnt come out as a mirrored image like I had wanted it to come out.


I have been scrapping a lot these last two days even with CJ being a brat, lol. I did another daily challenge today! This is what it came out looking like. I think its alright not my best but hey it was a challenge!!






I also want to take a moment to tell you how AWESOME my upline is!! Dee is my upline for SU!! She is the greatest I tell ya!! She can get anyone motivated over anything its so great. She helped me figure out how to do my first workshop!! I am pretty excited about that!! She sent me some ribbon and she sent me some cards!! Thank you so much Dee you are the best!! Here is the card sketch that I did from her page (sorry I dont know how to do those link things).
Its not my best card. I am still learning. I tried to use all SU! Product but ya I dont have to many of those! So this is what I came up on my sketch challenge for her.

Well thank you all for taking the time out of the day to visit little ol me!! THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

okay dude... where did you get the crown paper... it's freaking adorable!!!!!!!