Saturday, September 13, 2008

Layering

So lastnight I finally did my page for the TD homework. It was to layer your elements. It was a very hard task for me to do surprisingly. All the ladies who have submitted their pages have done fabulous jobs on their pages. I must say this page made me really think. Here is a picture of my layout that I did. I still feel like its missing something but I have no clue what it is and lastnight I couldnt figure it out at all. Well I just wanted to share my page that I did. I should be doing more scrapping tonight hopefully. I am just sitting here waiting to see what we get from the Hurricane. I hope everyone has a good day.

2 comments:

Julia said...

:) YAYY congrats on getting yours done!! :) I have yet to finish AHHH I have to finish it up tonight so I can get it posted, I'm such a procratinator! :) I love the colors on this and I think you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute... I love it...