Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Good Morning!!

Good morning everyone!!! How are you all doing? I am extremely tired! I feel like I didnt sleep at all last night! I have no idea why I didnt get a good nights rest. When I finally fell asleep it felt like it was already time to wake up. Not only did it feel like it was time to wake up but I had a horrible dream that I had to wake up from. It has put me in such an awkward mood this morning.

I am tired as ever and feel a little depressed. I need to get my mind off of this deployment and do things. My number 1 problem is I dont like to do things alone! I never have liked doing anything alone. I absolutely hate being alone. I know I have CJ here with me but still he cant talk back to me. I have been in this slump and I want to get out of it.

I cant find any motivation to do my crafts and what not. I just really wish November was here already! Well I hope everyone has a good day. Oh ya by the way I still havent mowed my backyard yet lol. THe weed whacker is still in its box. Well I am off. Talk with you all later.

No comments: