Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Adventures

Hello All!! This is my first blog on this site! Yay!! My name is Jackie and I have been doing scrap booking for 8 yrs on and off. I am learning new techniques every single day and getting inspiration of some of my friends on Cafemom. I love to scrap book and I don't know what I would do without it in my life really. It relaxes me and calms me down.
Well I guess I will start blogging about my day so far. Today has been very adventurous for me to say the least. I got to email my hubby a few times today, which was wonderful!! Its hard to communicate through emails. He is currently deployed but not for that long, thank goodness. I have not got to take to him on the phone for about a week or so. Its just weird not being able to hear is voice. I am very happy that I do get to email him during the day, so that I am grateful for.
I also ordered my Stampin' Up! Demo Kit as well today!! I am so very excited to get that started!! At the same time I am scared to start doing this. It will be my first time doing anything like this. I hope I do very well with this business. It should be easy because it is deal with stamping, card making and scrap booking; basically the things that I love to do!!
Well once I figure out how to work this site I will get more things added up on here. I hope to meet some wonderful people. Thanks for stopping by and reading.
Jackie

2 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

i'm jealous you are a demo... i wanna be a demo *stomps foot* lol

Julia said...

:) Yayy for your blog! :) Congrats on becoming a demo!