Friday, August 15, 2008

Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon All,

Well last night was a rough night for me as you all read from the post that I wrote last night. Well one of the things that I did yesterday was to set a goal to lose weight. I post in my BG group that my goals are to take a walk everyday, do 50 sit-ups, and do a work out video. I want to lose a few pounds and look good for when my hubby gets back from his deployment. So those are my goals!
This morning CJ and I woke up at around 10 o'clock and he had his bottle. Then we got dressed and went for a walk! I have a pedometer and it records how many steps you take. Well at the end of our walk well I did 1988 steps! I still have the pedometer on me and I am sitting at 3094 steps taken so far! I did my 50 crunches not quite sit ups but it better then nothing. Let me tell you this though, my abs were getting a good burn!! I haven't done my work out video yet I still have all day to do it still. I did the dishes in the kitchen and I just need to fold my laundry and pack our clothes for our trip to WA next week!!
Well when I was cleaning the kitchen my husband called me!!! I was so thrilled to hear from him!! It was so wonderful. It was a bittersweet moment really. I was so happy to hear from him and yet I was so sad because he is not here with us! The whole time I was crying because of all of my emotions! Ya I am getting teary eyed talking about it right now lol. It was so great to hear from him. Well I better get going I need to get a couple more things finished.

Jackie

No comments: