Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!





So this past Monday (20 Oct) CJ and I went to the pumpkin patch with my friend and her daughter. It was an AMAZING day for Texas!! It wasn't to hot or to cold...it was just right!! CJ had a blast there!! I am so glad that we went on Monday because there was not a bunch of people just basically stay at home moms and hubby's that took the day off to go with their families to the pumpkin patch. CJ was rolling, sitting, and trying to pick up every pumpkin that he came in contact with, lol, it was too freaking cute!! I had the hardest time trying to get him to look at me when I was taking his pictures but I did what I could with what he gave me lol. So these two slideshows above are the pictures that I took of him at the patch. He combed a minature horse and touched a sheep there. It thought that was like the coolest thing on this earth lol. It wasn't to bad of a drive it was like oh 45mintues which is alright for me, lol. Well I hope you all enjoy the photos.

3 comments:

Callie said...

Great pics lady! Can't wait to see you scrap them. I especially like the ones with the "mountain" of pumpkins! So cool!! Have fun with them!

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

omg how cute are YOUS!!! And CJ of course!!! I love you guys!!! hahaha

Christina said...

Looks like you guys had a blast with the pumpkins! Very cute pics!

Kayla has that monkey back pack and LOVES it! Its so nice to be holding on to them without forcing them to hold your hand isnt it?