Saturday, October 4, 2008

Honeymoon, Mini Vacation, Xmas Present = San Juan

Well as some of you all know I went to San Juan to see my husband while he was ported there. Let me tell you him just saying hey fly out there was just so SURPRISING!!! I was completely speechless. I was so excited I had the hardest time falling asleep because all I could think about was that I get to SEE my HUSBAND!!!

The flight was extremely long I am not going to lye about that. I will admit I was extremely scared about flying to San Juan by myself and catching a cab to the hotel. Everything went well the people out in San Juan are just so nice!! It is so beautiful out that, I wish I had more time out there. I would love to head back out there to see more of it.

I can not begin to tell my husband how much I appreciated EVERYTHING that he did for me to go and see it. It has been the best 3 days of my life next to my marriage and the birth of our son. I realized how much my husband really means to me and how so DEEPLY in love we are with each other. He is the best and I am so grateful that he stepped into my life at the time that he did.

Here is a slide show of some of the pictures we took out in San Juan.



1 comment:

Christina said...

What a beautiful trip! And such an awsome surprise. Glad you enjoyed it:) New pictures to scrap yay!