Friday, November 27, 2009

Sooooo...........

So I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know that we did. We went and hung out at my husbands friends house and then later on we went to my friend Eileen's house for dessert and to plan out our Black Friday stores to hit!! It was a relax day, a little crisp for TX weather.

Not much has been going on really. We are getting ready to be relocated to Norfolk. I met my friend Eileen she is a wonderful Lady and I really hate that I will be moving away..... it seems like we have known each other forever.

Im sure this blog entry is going to be all over the place, lol. So how many of you all went out today for the Crazy Sales? I know I did but we only hit Wal-Mart and Target and that was all. Those were the only two places we really wanted to go to. I got everything I wanted to get for CJ but spent to much, lol. I also went to Joanns later in the day and saved over $108 with their sale they were having. I was super excited about that. Now I just have to get to sewing :D and making PJ pants for CJ.

I just wanted to jump on and hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

~ Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: