Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 2- Jillian Michaels

Well, let's just say that I DIDN'T want to work out. My body was a little bit sore from yesterday. As much as I did not want to work out I did it any ways. I need to believe in myself that I CAN complete this 30day shred. I am making myself have NO CHOICE. I want to look and feel good about my body when I go see my family in WA at the end of June.

I let CJ watch a little bit of TV before I did my workout. I was on the phone with my best friend and so of course I was not going to work out while on the phone that would be interesting if I had, lol. It was very nice talking to my friend, we go months and months without talking and then went we do we just pick up where we left off. So as we were talking my whole wanting to lose weight came up of course, lol. She had mentioned the HCG Diet. Any of you all heard of it? Sounds interesting. I am going to give it a try, hey if it works it works, right? So I will be trying that out along with my 30day shred. I really want to shred this weight BAD.

My work out was  a struggle today but I made it through it. My 7month on was climbing on me when I was doing the floor exercise and of course CJ was jealous and had to join in. Try doing crunches with both boys on you. Oh ya not fun. Then try to do jumping jacks with a swimming noodle hitting your knees and what not. Ya it was SOOO much fun! NOT! I did work out and made it through. I didn't take a ton of rests. I think I can do this. I will be working out through the weekends so I don't get lazy about it.

Well this is my check in. No I do not have a weight scale so I wont be weighing in. I will do my checks on how I look in my clothes. I do know that I am at a gross 165, very sad but very true! I want to lose 20lbs. That is my goal!

No comments: