Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Crazy Life

Yes it's been SEVERAL months since I have added ANYTHING to my blog. Forgive me for being so lazy and busy. Well I'll do my best to catch you up on whats been happening. We finally moved to our apartment out in Chesapeake and its a different experience then living in your own house, it'll take some time to get use to it. We found out that we are pregnant with baby #2 and we are pretty excited. For the first couple of months I was so ill I couldnt do much of anything let alone get on the computer without getting sick. I am now past all the nausea and if it does decide to come back I have some medicine that will help me out. Other then that I have been doing my best to take care of the house and our son. Son days are more challenging then others just due to the sheer fact that I am always exhausted.

We have been going down to our inlaws about once a month which is really nice. I wish my family lived closer to us or I closer to them because I would love to visit them all the time. CJ is growing up so fast. He his potty training on his time and its going good so far. We have our moments of terrible twos with him but for the most part he is good and is 100% boy all around! I am not to sure if he understands that theres a baby in my belly. He did however hear the baby's heartbeat and thought that was so awesome and he will talk about it now and then.

I am working hard at opening an online store here soon. I have been making things to put in the shop. I am pretty excited and scared all together. I hope I can sell some items because that would just be awesome!! We shall see how that goes.

Well here are pictures of the pregnancy so far! Oh ya we get to find out what we are having on May 10th. I am really excited and I cant wait!!

12 Wk ultra sound and 14wks

15wks and 16wks








No comments: